T-shirts are super comfy and easy to wear. In this tutorial, the Polka Dot Chair shows how easy it is to make a t-shirt dress using a t-shirt that you already own as a pattern.
- Approx. 3 yards of knit fabric / wash and dry before use (fabric recommendations on site)
- 1 Fat Quarter (fabric recommendations on site)
- An old t-shirt that fits your model that you can cut apart
- A stretch needle for sewing machine
- A double needle for sewing machine
- Seam Reinforcement Tape
- Paper to trace a pattern on
- Pattern for Pocket Piece (provided)
- Polyester Thread to match your fabric
Skill Level: Beginner
Find the full tutorial and free pattern here.
Love this tutorial? We recommend pinning from the original post.