Sew Mama Sew shares this cutie pie mouse softie by Jodie Carleton of Ric Rac. Download the free pattern to make a mouse softie of your own.
- 8 x 14 inch ( 20 x 36cm ) grey felt
- 3 x 6 inches ( 8x 15cm ) pink felt
- 3 x 4 inches ( 8 x 10cm ) red felt
- 5/8 x 15 inches (1.5 x 38cm) blue felt
- 3 x 4 inches ( 8 x 10cm ) pink 100% cotton fabric
- Embroidery thread in pink and white
- One pair of 0.18 inch 9 4.5mm) safety eyes
- Two 3/8 inch (9mm) buttons (four holes) for arms
- 1/2 cup stuffing pellets
- Doll needle (extra long needle for button joints)
Skill Level: Beginner
Find the tutorial and download here.
Love this tutorial and free pattern? We recommend pinning from the original post.