Log Pouf? Why, of course! Birch Fabrics has a fun tutorial for a log slice pouf that’s sure to make any adventurous little boy or girl smile with delight.
- Squirrel applique template & circle pattern file
- 1/4 yard of Birch Organics Mod Basics in Solid Orange
- 1 yard of Birch Organics Mod Basics in Shroom
- 1/4 yard of Birch Organics Circa 52 in Tree Stripes Shroom
- 1/4 yard of Birch Organics Mod Basics in Woodland Friends
- 1/4 yard of Wonder Under of other paper-backed fusible transfer paper (for squirrel applique)
- 1.5 yards of fusible fleece
- Embroidery needle & floss (DMC 740/orange & DMC 644/brown used here)
- 1 32 oz bag of Poly-Fil stuffing & fabric scraps to add weight
- Sewing machine, coordinating thread, scissors, iron
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Find the full tutorial here.
Love this tutorial? We recommend pinning from the original post.