Keep your little one hoppin’ along with this fun backpack pattern and tutorial by Sew Much Ado.
- Main fabric: 3/4yd woven fabric such as quilting cotton or home décor weight fabric
- Lining fabric: 1/2yd 100% quilting cotton
- Fleece / Faux Fur: 6″x6″ scrap
- Interfacing: 1 3/4 yd fusible interfacing (Pellon SF101)
- Fusible fleece: 3/4yd (1/2yd is sufficient if piecing the long strap pieces)
- Strap adjusters
- 14″ Non-separating zipper
- Polyester stuffing – small amount to stuff tail
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Find the full tutorial and free pattern here.
Love this tutorial? We recommend pinning from the original post.