Here’s a cute little Valentine’s Day Pouch from the Polkadot Chair that would make a great gift for a little girl or big girl on your list.
- 2: 12″ x 8″ pieces of heavy white fabric. I used white duck cloth that I washed and dried several times to soften it up.
- 2: 12″ x 8″ pieces of fabric for the lining
- 2: 12″ x 8″ pieces of Shape Flex Interfacing
- 4 pieces of felt in various colors. I used wool felt, you could also use bamboo if you like.
- 12″ zipper
- Heart Punch
- Pen Safe to mark on fabric
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Find this fun tutorial for the Valentine’s Day Pouch here.
Love this tutorial? We recommend pinning from the original source.