Craft Passion shares this adorable sock sheep pattern that little kids (and big kids) will love.
- Sock (crew length), microfiber fuzzy, adult size, solid color, single
- Sock (crew length), cotton or wool, adult size, solid color, single
- Button eye 1/4″, black, 2; or button
- Crochet lace thread or Embroidery floss, pink
- Poly-fill stuffing material
- Sewing threads (matching colors)
- Jingle bell and yarn or string
- Sock sheep template
- Sewing Machine (or Hand Sew)
- Long sewing needle (about 2″), tapestry needle and pins
- Erasable fabric marker
- Blunt point tweezers or an awl
Skill Level: Intermediate
Find the free pattern and tutorial here.
Love this pattern? We recommend pinning from the original post.