Looking for a lovely place to store your lovely polishes and manicure set? Try this free manicure wallet pattern from NoodleHead. So cute!
- 1.13 yards of fabric
- 9″ x 14″ interfacing for exterior
- 1/2 yard woven interfacing for lining
- One 10″ plastic coil zipper or longer
- 13″ piece of 1/4″ elastic
- Two (size 24) snaps (a 5″ length of 3/4 ” wide hook and loop tape could be substituted)
Final Project Measures 8″ x 5″ x 1″.
Skill Level: Confident Beginner
Download the free pattern and tutorial for the Snappy Manicure Wallet here.
Love this tutorial? We recommend pinning from the original post.