Need a useful gift for a busy mom on the go? Try this Baby Changing Mat pattern by So Sew Easy.
- 1 yard of fabric total – all the same or mix and match prints
- Piece of vinyl – 12 x 24 inches (optional)
- Low loft batting or fusible fleece – 12 x 24 inches
- Ready made bias tape or make your own from 1 fat quarter
- The pattern – download below
- Closures – sew on velcro or button and elastic loop
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Find the Baby Changing Mat tutorial here.
Love this tutorial? We recommend pinning from the original post.