Know a Lego lover? This clever pillow would make an outstanding Christmas gift! You’ll find the tutorial over at Me Sew Crazy.
- 1 Fat Quarter of main fabric for front
- 1 Fat Quarter of White fabric for front
- 1 – 3″ x 18″ piece of fabric for pockets
- 1 – 17″ x 17″ piece of fabric for backing
- 1 – 16 oz package of poly-fil
- 1 – 17″ x 17″ piece of Heat N Bond Fusible Fleece
- all your sewing stuff
Skill Level: Adventurous Beginner
See the Pocket Pals Pillow Tutorial here!
Love this tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original post!