Need a last minute costume for baby? This costume is udder-ly (sorry) adorable and comes together quickly. You’ll find the tutorial over at Make It Love It!
- white fleece (for the hat)
- black fleece (for the ears)
- black felt (for the spots)
- pink felt (for the ears)
- white onesie
- 4 bottle nipples (I bought the tan colored ones)
- epoxy glue
- Free Baby Hat Pattern Piece
- Free Cow Udder Base Pattern Piece
- Free Cow Ear Pattern Piece
- your sewing stuff
Skill Level: Beginner
See the Baby Cow Costume Tutorial here!
Love this tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original post!