Cute and cuddly sock monkeys are yours for the sewing! You’ll find an awesome tutorial over at Craft Passion!
- Sock (crew length), 1 pair
- White felt
- Button eye 7/16″ [11.5mm], black, 2 (for toddler monkey, use 3/8″ button)
- Embroidery Floss, yellow
- Poly-fill stuffing material
- Batting, or thick aquarium filter pad (you can get it from pet shop)
- Letter size paper, 1
- Sewing machine
- Sewing needle (prefer long) and pins
- Erasable fabric marker
Skill Level: Adventurous Beginner.
See the Sock Monkey tutorial here!
Love this tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original post!