We’ve all got ’em. Tee shirts that you or your significant other or your child just can’t bear to throw away. Here’s a solution. Make a pillow out of those shirts!
You’ll find the tutorial over at Sew 4 Home!
- One or two favorite T-shirts
- (Optional) Scrap or ½ yard of medium-weight fusible interfacing to help stabilize the shirt’s motif; you need a piece just slightly larger than your motif.
- ONE pillow form (NOTE: The size of the form will be based on the size of the design on your shirt)
- Pattern paper or other semi-transparent paper from which to cut a template for the front and back squares
- All purpose thread to match T-shirt(s)
- See-through ruler
- Fabric pen or pencil
- Iron and ironing board
- Scissors or rotary cutter and mat
- Seam gauge
- Seam ripper
- Straight pins
- Hand sewing needle
- Sewing machine
Skill Level: Adventurous beginner.
See the Keepsake T-Shirt Tutorial here!
Love this tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original post!