Upcycle old or unwanted adult sized jersey tank tops into some pretty sweet pants for kids! You’ll find the tutorial over at My Poppet!
- Suitable top (see tutorial)
- A pair of old leggings that still just fit your child to use as a template
- Elastic for waistband (2cm/1″ wide and the length of your child’s waist)
- Large safety pin
- Sewing machine (stretch/jersey needle for sewing machine is recommended)
- General sewing supplies (thread, pins etc…)
Skill Level: Adventurous Beginner.
See the Acrobat Pants Tutorial here!
Love this tutorial?We encourage you to pin from the original post!