Organza flowers are a great add on – perfect for headband or clips, or even on dresses for summer weddings.
This great tutorial from Sew Mama Sew shows you how to make your own!
- Organza (in your choice of color)
- Stamen (in your choice of color)
- Thread (matching your organza color)
- Candle or other low flame source
- Matches or lighter
- Cardboard circle templates in two sizes
Skill Level: Adventurous Beginner
See the Organza Flower Tutorial here!
Love this tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original post!