Spruce up your chairs with some comfy and wipeable chair cushions!
You’ll find the tutorial from Imagine Gnats featured over at Living with Punks!
- 1/2 yard (or two fat quarters) of fabric for exterior.
- 1/2 yard Pellon® TP970 Thermolam® Plus Sew-In
- one piece of densified batting, foam, or other cushion measuring at least the size of desired
- chair cushion (I used Soft n Crafty premium densified batting 15″ x 17″ x 1″)
- 18″ zipper
- 1 yd twill tape, cut into two pieces
Skill Level: Intermediate
See the Removable Laminated Chair Cushion tutorial here!
Love the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source!