Paper party hats are fun, but FABRIC party hats are fabulous! Customize these as you like, even add a trail of tulle and make it a princess party hat!
You’ll find the tutorial over at Sewing Mama RaeAnna.
- Pattern (see full tutorial)
- Scrap fabric (a fat quarter is plenty)
- Adhesive spray or other fabric glue
- Hot glue gun
- Elastic cord or elastic thread
- Embellishments (yarn pom, ribbon, etc.)
Skill Level: Beginner
See the Fabric Party Hat tutorial here!
Love the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source!