We all need a big purse to tote all the ‘necessities’. This lovely bag is big enough to moonlight as a diaper bag.
You’ll find the tutorial over at UHandbag!
- 1 x Silver Oversized purse frame with loops
- 2 x 1/2in (13mm) Bolt Snaps
- 1 x small mag snap (optional)
- 1 yrd (1m) purse making cord
- 1/2 yard (1/2m) of fabric for the exterior
- 1/2 yard (1/2m) of fabric for the lining
- 1/2 yard (1/2m) of fusible interfacing/stabilizer (use woven, it’s stronger and this bigger bag needs the strength).
- 1/2 yard (1/2m) of compressed fleece (stabilser)
- strong fabric glue
- A walking foot is also handy if you are going to sew a frill
Skill Level: Intermediate
See the Big n’ Beautiful Betty Bag tutorial here!
Love the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source!