This featured tutorial is for a perfectly feminine and modest skirt for pre-teens. It’s still fashionable, yet still age-appropriate!
You’ll find the tutorial over at Polka Dot Chair!
- 1 yard of fabric for the skirt and the waistband
- 1/2 yard of fabric for the band of the skirt
- 1 7” – 9” invisible zipper
- 1 package of double fold bias tape
- Lightweight fusible interfacing
- 3/4” wide elastic
- Invisible Zipper Foot
- Hook and Eye
- All your sewing supplies
Skill Level: Intermediate
See the In Be”Tween” Skirt tutorial here!
Love this tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.