Summer is coming and your little’s are going to need totes to haul around ALL THE GEAR. You know, towels, crackers, juice boxes. Make a fun toddler tote bag with this great tutorial over at Swoodson Sews!
- 2 rectangles of fabric (preferably home decorator weight) 11″w X 15″
- 1 rectangle of fabric for the front pocket 11″w X 7.5″
- Assorted scraps for applique
- 11″X 11″ square of Wonder-Under* or similar product
- 11″ long piece of Velcro
- 11″ long piece of decorative trim
- 2 15″ long webbing pieces for handles
- Printed copy of Free Camera Applique Template
- Pen or marker
- Fray Check * or a lighter
Skill level: Intermediate.
See the full Toddler Tote Bag tutorial here!
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source!