Want to learn to quilt hexagons? This fabulous tutorial from Susannah Kate Sews with lead you through, step by step!
- Cereal box
- Paper scissors
- X-acto knife
- Fabric scissors or rotary cutter & mat
- Sewing machine
- Clips or pins
- Printed out hexagon shape or hexagon tracing tool
- Clear ruler with 0.5” markings
- Pencil or pen (marking tool)
- Fabric (scraps work great)
- Batting (use leftover batting scraps from other projects if you have it)
Skill level: Adventurous beginner.
See the full Quilt as You Go Hexagon tutorial here!
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source!