I adore this great iPad Mini case and it’s wonderful extra front pocket! You’ll find the tutorial over at Mommy by Day, Crafter by Night!
- 2 fat quarters
- 1 package of 1/2 double fold bias tape
- a bit of leftover quilt batting or fusible fleece
- duck cloth
- one large snap, magnetic clasp, or velcro for closure of flap
- 7.5 inches of 1/2 elastic (you could use 1/4 inch if desired as well)
- 1 inch button (optional)
- light interfacing (optional: depending on weight of fabric)
Skill level: Adventurous Beginner.
See the full iPad Mini Cargo Case tutorial here!
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.