This great little quilt is the perfect addition to any baby’s nursery…as wall art when they’re tiny, and to use as they grow! You can quilt one of your very own with this thorough tutorial from Cluck Cluck Sew!
- Print fabrics: 40 squares: 3-7/8″ each. In my quilt I used 7 colors, and 6 squares of each color…repeating some of the same prints.
- Background fabric: 40 squares 3-7/8″ each. Or use a 1/2 yard, and cut the 1/2 yard into 4 strips 3 -7/8″, then sub-cut the strips each into 10 squares 3- 7/8″ x 3 -7/8″
- Inner border fabric: 1/4 yard. Cut into 4 strips 2″ x width of fabric.
- Outer border fabric: 3/4 yard. Cut 2 strips 4- 1/2″, and 2 strips 7- 1/2″.
- Backing: 1 -1/2 yard, non-directional print.
- Binding: 3/8 yard. Cut into 5 strips 2- 1/2″ x width of fabric.
See the full Sweet-n-Sassy Baby Quilt tutorial HERE!
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.