This whimsical Red Poppy Bag is the perfect little piece to add to your bag collection! You’ll find a free tutorial over at Sew Sweetness.
- 1 yard fabric for the flower
- 3/4 yard exterior fabric
- 1-1/2 yard interior fabric
- 1-1/8 yard Pellon 520F Deco Shape (you may substitute Pellon Peltex #70 Sew-in, and baste)
- 1-1/2 yard Pellon SF-101 fusible woven interfacing
- 3/4 yard Pellon Thermolam Plus fusible
- metal slider and rectangle ring (1-1/2″)
- 18″ zipper
- 1 button, approximately 1″ – 2″ in size (shemmade a fabric-covered button with a kit by Dritz)
- turning tool
- fabric marker or chalk
- hand sewing needle (to attach the button)
- (optional) ruffler foot
See the full Red Poppy Bag tutorial here!
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.