Do you like to hang onto some of the clothing you so lovingly sew for your children but aren’t sure how to keep them safe and organized? Check out this brilliant idea from 2 Little Hooligans…keepsake bags with a photo slot on the front!
Make some of your own with the great tutorial over here!
- piece of fabric cut into a rectangle shape. The size of the piece of fabric depends on the size of your bag you want.
- Ribbon or fabric for ties ties’
- Clear Vinyl – just enough for make little picture pockets with.
- Pictures of you children with the item or garment.
- Seam ripper and Fray Check
See the full Keepsake Bag tutorial here!
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.