Who says a clutch is for evening only? I love this adorable clutch (how sweet is the bird fabric?) from I Heart Naptime – I think it’d pair perfectly with a pair of jeans, a tee and easy flats for a perfect little errand outfit!
You can whip up a clutch of your very own – or for a very lucky friend! – using this fabulous tutorial!
- 2 – 7″ x 11″ pieces of main fabric (upholstery weight fabric is best, but not necessary)
- 2 – 7″ x 11″ pieces of lining fabric
- 2 – 7″ x 11″ pieces of fusible interfacing (optional for lightweight main fabric)
- 12″ zipper
- piping, lace trim, fabric ruffle (optional)
- thread, pins, zipper foot for sewing machine, and sewing machine
See the full Simple Clutch tutorial HERE!
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.