This bright and happy Garland Pillow adds a nice pop of color to your Christmas decor! Make one of your own with this quick tutorial from Maureen Cracknell Handmade!
- -Pillow Insert measuring 12″ x 16″
- 1 – piece of quilting weight fabric or wool blend felt measuring 13″ x 17″
- 25 (give or take) pieces of wool blend felt cut into circles or the shape of your choice in festive holiday colors
- 1 package of ric rac cut into 5 – 18″ pieces
- 2 – 9″ x 12.5″ pieces of fabric for the back of the pillow
- Sewing pins
- Sharp scissors or a rotary cutter/mat set
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.