As far as bugs go, ladybugs are the cutest! I love this Ladybug Wing tutorial from Andrea’s Notebook for a quick set of wings – the perfect final touch for a ladybug costume! You could put these on over a fancy dress, or a pair of leggings and a long sleeved tee shirt. Adorable!
- 1 old red t-shirt (or red knit, felt or fleece fabric)
- 1 small piece of black fabric (or old t-shirt or sweater)
- 28″ of elastic (I used 1/2″ width)
- Old cereal box
- Heavy stabilizer, or something equivalent.
- Wonder under or similar for applique
See the full Ladybug Wings tutorial here!
Are you creating any costumes this year that require wings?
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.