As far as bugs go, ladybugs are the cutest! I love this Ladybug Wing tutorial from Andrea’s Notebook for a quick set of wings – the perfect final touch for a ladybug costume! You could put these on over a fancy dress, or a pair of leggings and a long sleeved tee shirt. Adorable!
- 1 old red t-shirt (or red knit, felt or fleece fabric)
- 1 small piece of black fabric (or old t-shirt or sweater)
- 28″ of elastic (I used 1/2″ width)
- Old cereal box
- Heavy stabilizer, or something equivalent.
- Wonder under or similar for applique
Are you creating any costumes this year that require wings?
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.