The adorable Pixie Hexie Wallet is a great gift or addition to your accessory collection! You can make one of your very own (or one to gift) using this awesome step by step tutorial with printable pattern from Sew Sweetness!
- 40 squares measuring 3.5″ x 3.5″ (or a charm pack would work great!)
- 1/6 yard Pellon SF-101 Shape Flex fusible woven interfacing
- 16.5cm x 8cm metal purse full frame (she purchased hers here)
- hand sewing needle and thread
- fabric glue (she used Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue, and also UHU All-Purpose Glue)
- small paint brush
- paper clip
See the full Pixie Hexie Wallet tutorial here!
This Pixie Hexie Wallet goes perfectly with the Hexie Hipster Bag!
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.