Anybody who has ever decorated a nursery knows that baby bedding is really pricey – almost as much as big people bedding! Not only that, you’re kind of limited in your selection. Blue. Pink. Yellow. Mint. When I decided to decorate my daughter’s nursery in watermelon and aqua, you can imagine how that went…there was NOTHING.
I wish I’d had this awesome tutorial for fitted crib sheets from Kindred Oak back then! Genius (and relatively simple).
- A piece of fabric 45″ wide by 72″ (2 yards) long. I prefer a soft quilters cotton, but you can use what you feel is best.
- Approximately 75″ ish of 1/4″ elastic ( I just bought a pre-packaged 3 yard elastic)
- Sewing machine and thread.
- Scissors or a rotary blade
- Tape measure or dress-makers ruler
Let’s be honest…how many of you have decorated a nursery/crib only to have your baby sleep with you? (raises hand)
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.