As I type this, my iPad is gazing at me mournfully from across the room in its black, heavily kid fingerprinted cover. I’m thinking I should do my poor old iPad a favor and make it one of these sweet, cozy covers from the tutorial over at Mollie Makes.
Yes, I think I’ll do that. Then maybe my iPad will let me win at Candy Crush.
- A piece of thick felt 19″ long and 10.5″ wide
- A pair of good scissors
- A sewing machine (very basic skills required!)
- Needle & thread (that matches the felt)
- 2 buttons
- Embroidery floss (that matches buttons)
- 4 black snaps (2 complete snaps)
- 2 pins
If you own one, what kind of cover does your iPad have?
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.