Father’s Day is only a few weeks away, and while ties may be cliche, THESE ties are far from it. Follow this fun tutorial from The Purl Bee to create some fabulous ties for all the important dads in your life!
- 3/4-yard Liberty of London Tana Lawn
- 1/4-yard P and B Color Spectrum in White or Quilters Muslin in White
- 1 1/2-yards Heavyweight Sew-in Interfacing
- 1 yard light weight fusible interfacing
- 100% cotton thread to match the Tana Lawn
- One Father’s Day Tie pattern, available free here
Are ties a Father’s Day tradition in your family?
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.