Sweet kitchen towels are a wonderful housewarming or hostess gift and this tutorial from Steamy Kitchen shows you how to make them! They are easy, inexpensive and perfectly adorable!
- terry cloth fabric (from your local fabric store, sold by the yard) 1 yard will make about 6 towels
- bundle of quilt quarters called “Charm Packs” (charm packs are color or design coordinated fabrics that are conveniently pre-cut in squares) or you could use fat quarters
- green, brown, yellow embroidery floss
- a fat needle with big hole (big enough for the embroidery floss to go through)
- a regular sewing needle.
- embroidery hoop (not shown in photo)
Have you ever sewn towels?
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.