Sweet kitchen towels are a wonderful housewarming or hostess gift and this tutorial from Steamy Kitchen shows you how to make them! They are easy, inexpensive and perfectly adorable!
- terry cloth fabric (from your local fabric store, sold by the yard) 1 yard will make about 6 towels
- bundle of quilt quarters called “Charm Packs” (charm packs are color or design coordinated fabrics that are conveniently pre-cut in squares) or you could use fat quarters
- green, brown, yellow embroidery floss
- a fat needle with big hole (big enough for the embroidery floss to go through)
- a regular sewing needle.
- embroidery hoop (not shown in photo)
See the full Easy Sew Kitchen Towel Tutorial here.
Have you ever sewn towels?
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.