Sewing and fun go hand in hand with this wonderful Bunny Bowling tutorial ! Critter bowling is great all year long – outside during the summer and down the hallway on rainy days.
- Cotton, twill or canvas, 11″ x 11″ per bunny
- Contrasting fabric for ears
- Fusible interfacing, 1/4 yard
- Fabric Marker
- Matching thread
- Embroidery hoop (5″ or smaller)
- Embroidery thread
- Embroidery needle
- Polyfill or other stuffing material
- Rice, 1/2 cup per bunny
- Wooden ball
See the full Bunny Bowling tutorial here.
To make these less Holiday-centric, would you attempt another animal?
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.