Every girl needs a clutch (or ten). This bow clutch from Elm Street Life goes anywhere – a quick trip to the grocery store or out to a posh dinner party (because I know I go to SO MANY posh dinner parties…ahem).
Regardless, a sweet little bag makes every day feel fancy.
- 1/2 yard exterior fabric (medium to heavier weight cotton recommended)
- 1/4 yard interior fabric (quilting cotton recommended)
- 9″ zipper that matches your exterior fabric
- 1/4 yard #808 Pellon
- Craft Fuse interfacing
- Sewing thread that matches your exterior
- The usual sewing supplies
Have you ever made a handbag? Any tips?
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.