Prep your fall wardrobe with easy separates like this chic (free) linen jacket pattern by Purl Bee. The easy fit style makes it a flattering choice for a variety of shapes.
- 1 ¾ (1 ¾. 1 ¾, 2, 2) yards of Purl Soho’s Handkerchief Linen.
- 1 (1, 2, 2, 2) spool(s) of Gutermann’s Cotton Sewing Thread in a color to match the fabric.
- A free Sewn Linen Jacket Neckline Template, printed and cut out.
Recommended tools (optional) …
- Purl Soho’s Rotary Cutting Tool Kit, which includes …
- A rotary cutter
- A self-healing cutting mat
- A non-slip straight ruler
- A non-slip square ruler
- An 18mm bias tape maker