Here’s a useful scrap buster tutorial by Sewplicity. With just a few pieces from your scrap collection :), you can make this iPhone (cell phone) case. It’s easy to make and super cute in your favorite fabrics.
- Fabric scraps for the exterior
- Fleece or Felt scraps for the interior
- Medium Weight Fusible Interfacing (If using canvas for the interior you will only need interfacing for the strap)
- Coordinating thread
- 1⁄2 ” Velcro circles (or any sew in Velcro cut to 1⁄2″ pieces)
- Metal lobster claw or snap hook with 1⁄2” ring (optional)