An insulated mason jar bag? What a fantastic idea! If you’re pushing away the plastic and opting for more glassware these days, this convenient carrier shared on Sew Mama Sew is sure to come in handy.
- 1/4 yard insulated fleece fabric. I used Pellon Insul-Fleece, which has a layer of Mylar in between layers of polyester fiber, which give it both insulating and cushioning properties.
- 1/4 yard of lining fabric
- 1/8 yard of solid or linen for the exterior bottom of the bag
- 1/8 yard of print for the exterior top of the bag
- Scraps for the drawstring channels
- 1 yard cord, or you can make your own drawstrings with fabric