If you’re wanting to add a little DIY flair to your baby’s nursery or an adorable baby shower gift, try the Fabric Hot Air Balloon tutorial by Birch Fabrics. So cute and one size fits all!
- hot air balloon pattern
- fat quarter of: penny’s garden, firefly creek, critters, rose garden coral,tree fort, rose garden taupe, jars blue
- 2 butterflies from fireflies coral
- heavy duty sew in interfacing
- 48 + 12 4mm eyelets with washers
- 6 metres of 4mm recycled cotton cord
- organic cotton sewing thread