Chic, comfy and easy to make, you’ll want these stacked felt slippers by The Purl Bee in every color.
- Main Color Felt: 2 (3) pieces of Wollfilz’s 5mm Precut Wool Felt. We used Lemon Yellow for one set of slippers and Light Gray for the other.
- Contrast Color Felt: 1 (2) pieces of Wollfilz’s 5mm Precut Wool Felt in Ecru
- Main Color Thread: 1 spool of Londonderry’s Linen Thread 30/3 to match the Main Color Felt. We used Jonquil with the Lemon Yellow Felt and Ash with the Light Gray Felt.
- Contrast Color Thread: 1 spool of Londonderry’s Linen Thread 30/3 to match the Contrast Color Felt. We used White.
- A thimble. We used Considine Creation’s Goat Leather Thimble.
- An embroidery needle
- An erasable fabric marker, like Clover’s Chaco Pen.
- A free Stacked Felt Slippers Template, printed and cut out. (For the men’s size, be sure to tape together the two Sole pieces.)