Cars, trucks, trains, and planes, Oh my! Do you have an “anything that goes VROOM!” lover in your home? Shwin & Shwin shares a free pattern for an adorable transportation quilt that your little one will love.
- The Transportation Quilt Pattern
- 2 Yards Kona Cotton (white hexagons)
- 1/2 Yard Kona Cotton (gray hexagons)
- 1/2 Yard Muslin Fabric (silhouette lining)
- 7 Fat Quarters or other scraps for back ground hexagons
- 2 Yards Cotton (backing)
- Crib Size Batting
- 2 Packages of single fold bias tape
- Reynolds Freezer Paper
- Marking pen
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Find the full tutorial and free pattern here.
Love this tutorial? We recommend pinning from the original post.