Ahh, little babies in pinafores and bloomers! Oh, the cuteness! Melissa from Melly Sews offers this adorable pattern for free in sizes 0-3M (Other sizes are available in her shop.) Learn to make this yourself in this pinafore and bloomers tutorial.
- 2/3 yard of each fabric for the pinafore
- 1/2 yard of fabric for the bloomers
- 1 yard of 1/2″ wide elastic for the bloomers
- The pattern. This pattern is sized for 0-3m. (The pattern in sizes NB-3T is available in her shop.) You have two choices to download the free pattern.
- Subscribe to the Melly Sews Weekly Newsletter. AFTER you sign up, you’ll get a confirmation email – and you have to confirm or my email service can’t send you the free pattern. But once you do confirm, you’ll get access to not just this but several other free patterns.
- Download the pattern through Craftsy (affiliate link). If you aren’t a member of Craftsy you will be asked to sign up in order to access the pattern.