Want to create a “wow” factor on your next garment?Add depth and interest with this 3d Pleating tutorial featured on Project Run and Play.
- Fabric (see quantity in the first part of the tutorial)
- Thread matching the fabric color and (optional) thread in a contrasting color
- Sewing machine and iron
- Scissors, pins and hand sewing needles
- Tape measure, ruler and a water-soluble fabric marker
- Scotch tape (for an unconventional technique…)
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Find the full tutorial here.
Love this tutorial? We recommend pinning from the original post.