Thread Riding Hood Shares a tutorial and pattern for this handy glasses case that you’ll love.
- 11″wide by 10″h scrap of your main outer fabric and lining fabric
- 10″x10″ scrap of fusible fleece
- 5″x9″ plastic canvas (I used size 7 mesh)
- The pattern pieces – Click on this link to download the printable pdf: Sunny Glasses Case pattern pieces
- Other Helpful Things: School Glue Stick, Point Turning Tool or Chopstick, Water Soluble (or other) fabric marker, Pins
- Option 1 & 4 Only – 5″ loop Velcro and 2.5″ hook Velcro
- Option 2 Only – Button Closure + Swivel Clip: Button, Hair Elastic or 4″ piece of Round Elastic, Swivel Clip with 1″ D-ring, Fabric for strap: 5″x4″
- Option 3 Only – Magnetic Closure: 1 Magnetic Snap
- Option 4 Only – Car Visor: 1 piece of 1″ wide elastic, 9″ long
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Find the full tutorial and pattern here.
Love this tutorial? We recommend pinning from the original post.