Are you looking for a chic and stylish carrier for your computer tablet? Try this soft shell tablet case pattern and tutorial by Camelot Fabrics.
- – Fabric A (Shell) – 1/2 yard
- – Fabric B (Lining & Accent) – 1/2 yard
- – 1/2 yd double sided fusible foam (Such as BOSAL In-R-Foam Plus)
- – 1/2 yd fusible cotton interfacing (44” wide) from Camelot Fabrics
- – Scrap of fusible fleece, approx. 4” square
- – 1 complete Kam Snap + Kam Snap Pliers or Press*
- – Coordinating thread and of course your sewing machine!
- – Template
- – Basic sewing supplies: sewing machine & coordinating thread, iron & pressing surface, scissors & fabric shears, measuring tape & straight edge, fabric marker, and quilting clips
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Find the full tutorial here.
Love this tutorial? We recommend pinning from the original source.