Here’s a stylish bag that you’re sure to love. Delia Creates shares a tutorial for a DIY clutch that is sure to be a staple in any fashionista’s closet.
- 2 pieces of leather 15″ x 10.5″
- 2 pieces of liner fabric (cotton, felt…almost any kind) 15″ x 10.5″
- 1 piece of leather 14.25″x 2.5″
- 1 metal zipper – 14″
- Leather needle
- Matching or contrasting thread
- Rotary cutter and/or sharp sewing scissors
- Basic sewing supplies
- Clover clips or small binder clips
- Optional: Zipper foot, Eyelet/grommet tool, and one large metal eyelet set
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Find the full tutorial here.
Love this tutorial? We recommend pinning from the original post.