Cloth Baby Sneakers (EEP!!!). If these adorable little shoes don’t make you squeal with excitement, your baby will! Shwin and Shwin offers this free pattern and tutorial for DIY baby shoes you’ll love.
- FREE Cloth Baby Sneakers Pattern
- Scraps of Fabric (about 1/4 yard)
- Fleece ( I used fusible fleece, this just keeps the pieces from being floppy, it can be skipped)
- Bias tape (I made my own using a 1″ wide bias you want small bias tape)
- String (or ribbon, or twill tape)
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Find the full tutorial and free pattern here.
Love this tutorial? We recommend pinning from the original post.