Looking for a lightweight travel bag? Try this free Cargo Duffle Bag pattern by Robert Kaufman Fabrics.
- 1 yard exterior main
- 3/4 yard bottom accent/bottom gusset
- 3/4 yard pockets/flaps/handle accent
- 1/4 yard handle main
- 1 yard cotton canvas
- 1/2 yard cotton batting (90″ wide)
- 1/4 yard interior binding (made into 1/2″ double fold straight grain binding)
- 1/2 yard medium weight fusible interfacing for pockets/flap (Pellon SF101)
- 26″ Coats & Clark Coverall Zipper (or any closed end zipper 26″ long)
- 4 Dritz brand snaps (size 24)
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Find the free downloadable pattern and instructions here.
Love this tutorial? We recommend pinning from the original post.