Repurpose an old men’s short sleeve button down into this fun bag! You’ll find the tutorial over at Gwenny Penny.
- short sleeve men’s extra-large button down shirt
- lining fabric – about 1/2 yd, depending on the size of your sleeves (You could use the back of the shirt, but she used a contrasting fabric to make the tutorial pictures easier to understand.)
- fusible fleece – about 3/4 yd, depending on the size of your sleeves
- wooden bag handles (she used 6″ bamboo D-shaped handles)
- coordinating thread
- rotary cutter or scissors
- Your sewing stuff
Skill Level: Adventurous Beginner
See the Shirt Sleeve Bag Tutorial here!
Love this tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original post!