These sweet little house ornaments are destined to become heirloom decorations. So cute! You’ll find the tutorial over at Retro Mama!
- Pattern (you’ll find the pattern when you click for the full tutorial)
- Quilting cotton scraps for house back, roof, window, and door
- Fabric with numbers or fabric selvage for house number
- Linen, linen/cotton blend, or cotton quilter’s linen for house front
- Wool or wool-blend felt scraps for bird
- 10” length of ribbon, 3/8” to 1/2″ wide (satin, grosgrain, velveteen, picot edge, twill tape, etc.)
- Rick rack (1/2″ wide), miniature pom pom, or other trim
- Wonder Under fusible web (1/8 yard)
- Sheer weight or lightweight fusible interfacing (1/8 yard)
- All purpose thread
- Embroidery thread
- Polyfill or other stuffing material
- Your sewing stuff
Skill Level: Intermediate
See the Home for the Holidays Tutorial here!
Love this tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original post!