This napkin set would make a thoughtful…and useful…holiday gift! You’ll find the tutorial over at Angharad!
- 1.5 yards of cotton fabric for the right side of the napkins
- 1.5 yards of co-ordinating cotton fabric for the reverse
- a spool of thread to match the napkin fabrics
- a small remnant of natural linen fabric for the pouch, 22 inches x 8 inches
- a spool of thread to match the linen for the pouch
- all your sewing supplies
Skill Level: Adventurous Beginner
See the Napkin Set Tutorial here!
Love this tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original post!